Full Body Skin Cancer Screenings
Full-body Skin Cancer Screening
One of the best ways you can protect your health is to get your skin checked to identify any cancerous or pre-cancerous moles This visual examination of the skin can be done yourself or by a healthcare provider.
The screening checks the skin for moles, birthmarks, or other marks that are unusual in color, size, shape, or texture. Certain unusual marks may be signs of skin cancer, which can only be diagnosed via a biopsy, though if cancer is found at an early stage, it is often easier to treat.
- Screenings are performed by an MSN, FNP-C specializing in dermatology.
- Head-to-toe body screening or screenings specific to concerns identified by the patient, i.e. exposed areas (face, neck, arms, hands, etc.) which will be visually inspected for skin cancer.
- Liquid Nitrogen Treatment (freezing of any precancerous cells) available.
- Clinician provides patient with feedback and treatment recommendations.
- Screening takes only 7 minutes once the patient is in the room.
Prepare for Your Visit
Perform self-exams on a regular basis to assess signs of changing moles or lesions. You should keep a skin diary and note any/all changes in moles or lesions and take your skin diary to your appointment.
- List any allergies, medications, and pre-existing conditions.
Skin Cancer Screening Services are provided at all of our mobile events.
"Everyone was great. Very fast and very convenient, thanks. Very professional. I will come back next year."
Oro Valley, AZ
"I will recommend this to my friends. Thank you so much for all you do. Thanks for making getting a mammogram so convenient."