Colorectal Cancer Kits
Colorectal Cancer Screenings – F.I.T. Test
A simple non-invasive way to test your colon
The fecal immunochemical test (FIT) is a screening test for colon cancer, which is a simple, non-invasive test you can take in the privacy of your own home! It tests for hidden blood in the stool, which can be an early sign of cancer. FIT only detects human blood from the lower intestine.
Assured Imaging’s FIT is the premier first line fecal immunochemical test for screening for the presence of blood as an indication of colorectal cancer and is supported by the American College of Gastroenterology.
Prepare for Your Visit
We all dread the “day before prep” necessary for a colonoscopy. With FIT, there is no prep, no hospital and no dietary restrictions. To perform the test, simply collect the stool sample as instructed and return it in the postage-paid envelope within 48 hours. Detailed instructions are provided with your test kit.
7 Things You Should Know About Colorectal Cancer (CRC):
- 1 in 20 people are diagnosed with CRC.
- It is preventable. If detected at stage one, there is a 90% cure rate.
- Don’t wait for symptoms! Most often there are NO symptoms.
- You have a higher risk for CRC if you have: IBD, Crohn’s disease, family history of ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer.
- Screening should begin at age 50.
- Colorectal cancer is the #2 leading cause of cancer deaths in the US.
- Colorectal cancer accounts for nearly 10% of all cancer deaths
Colorectal Cancer Kit services are provided at all of our mobile events.
"Everyone was great. Very fast and very convenient, thanks. Very professional. I will come back next year."
Oro Valley, AZ
"I will recommend this to my friends. Thank you so much for all you do. Thanks for making getting a mammogram so convenient."